There are so many things around us. Those things could be of micro or macro level, that we ignore and never try to maintain. So here here's am going to share those micro and macro things related to our surroundings
Let's talk about raw walnut
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Today I captured some other pictures of walnut. Raw walnut looks green and it's outer cover juice can colour your skin little orange and after this that colour will start to start itself and turn into dark brown.
Divine Dharamshala Dharamshala, this city of Himachal Pradesh, India is very popular and known for the purpose of education. I went Dharmshala last year .There are so many places where a person could enjoy the beauty in different ways. But here I am going to tell you my experience and the place where I went. So the very first place where I went was PG College Dharmshala . After that I went to "Shahidi Smarak". Shahidi Smarak Dharamshala These are the very few pictures of that place but I was very glad to be there .That place is actually to give tribute to Indian Martyrs .Even this place itself contains a very beautiful charm and peace. Whenever you'll get this place to roam around ,you'll feel a great freshness inside and even come to watch the beauty of nature .
You people may have seen many places and also do climbing to find and explore more beautiful things on mountains. Here I am going to tell you about one another place that I can definitely say you never explored before, because only local people know about this place that I am going to share today. The place where I went to explore more is called "Dhurki" and "Satiund". This place is located in district chamba of state Himachal Pradesh, India. I captured these photos which I found more beautiful and attractive. We reached this place within 3 to 4 hours after climbing. And also I went to another place called Satund after Dhurki (place name given by locals) .After Dhurki we did more climbing to reach Satund. We reached within 20-30 minutes.
I don't know how many of you really know about this fruit ,but I know this fruit till from my childhood. This fruit also taste's like little sour and little sweet which make this more tastier . This fruit also have seed inside, and also the size of this is quite smaller than other fruits we know. You will find this fruit when you explore the nature on the highest mountains ,and this fruit only grows in the month, from june to August . Also you'll only get this in upper mountains where real greenery exists ,like in green forests .
Comments
Post a Comment